Monday, April 19, 2010

5: Spring/Summer Outfit #1!

So here's a continuation of my Seasonal Outfit videos everyone likes!!(: Just in blog form! I will be doing them one by one, instead of like 10 outfits in one post, so keep updated to see them all!(: 

I have been starting to LOVE skirts! They're so cute and there so many different ones! 
Here is the outfit! 
 
It's a plain white v-neck tee, and a blue and white skirt from Hollister. The skirt has a built in "belt". The reason for the quotes on "belt" is because it's more like a waistband with a metal buckle thing. So technically it would be a built in belt, I don't know. haha. I wore a bracelet from a surf shop, because this outfit reminds me of something I would wear for going to dinner somewhere on the beach. 

Here's a close up on the unique pattern of the skirt and "belt" (I'll keep the quotes haha). And also the bracelet, ignore the awkward hand pose. 

For shoes, I would wear some sandals like these. I bought these at Forever21 for $7, but I would go for the white ones for this outfit. That's what I have and it looked adorable! (I couldn't find a pic of the white ones! Sorry!)



1 comment:

  1. i have this same skirt, and i can't figure out what shoes to wear with it! i chose a white shirt, like you did, but i'm not exactly a sandal person. do you think it would be okay to wear brown combat boots?

    ReplyDelete